Merry Christmas!


Tomorrow is our River City Stampers' Christmas party, and I thought I would post the ornament I made to exchange.

I started with a white glass ball ornament. The holly leaves and the base piece, which has a jump ring added to hold the beads, are Studio polymer clay. I baked the ball with the polymer clay pieces in place. After it was cool, I sprayed it with Krylon workable fixative and then pounced on alcohol inks. I removed and sprayed the topper with Krylon Caramel Latte metallic paint, then sprayed it on the holly leaves and base and immediately wiped it off so the clay color showed through. The dots and berries are Scribbles dimensional paint. I added beads to the base and a pretty ribbon to the top. I signed and dated the bottom to finish it off.

I hope the person who gets it loves it as much as I do!

Go hug someone you love and tell them Merry Christmas!

Comments

Dianne Adams said…
I'm sure whoever received it must love it! It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your process.

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...