Personalized Doggie Bandana




I would do anything for my sweet sixteen-year-old Sam, the Wonder Lab, so when I had the opportunity to work with Joy iron-on letters, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
Sam lets me dress him up in jackets when it rains or is cold and bandanas the rest of the time, but he has never had his own personalized clothing before.
Here’s how I made it:
Supplies
  • Joy Embroidered Iron-on Letters, 1 ½” Cooper Style Letters, white
  • KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square and Multi-Mat
  • Bandana (Hobby Lobby)
  • Pearl Pen, white (Viva Décor)
  • Iron
  • Pressing Cloth

Instructions

1. Press the bandana. Fold it into a triangle, then fold the sides in so that it fits on the Kellycraft Multi-Mat. Turn on the laser light and line up the letters.

 

2. Remove the release paper on each letter and stick the letters down.



3. Remove the bandana from the Kellycraft Multi-Mat and place it on your ironing surface.
Cover the letters with a pressing cloth. Set the iron on the cotton setting and iron press the letters for 30 seconds.

4.     Use the Pearl Pen to add dot embellishments and allow it to dry.



4.     Tie it around your pet’s neck, sit back and admire.

Tip: You can change these letters to any color you like with a little bit of fabric dye!

Here are a few of Sam's out-takes:
 
The food bribe.

Ignoring the camera.
Is this really necessary?
I'm bored.
Wake me when this is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...